Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

civil 3d 2014 install error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
vcoleman
1678 Views, 4 Replies

civil 3d 2014 install error

Found this in my c3d PSpack Install.log

MSI (s) (38:C0) [11:02:00:799]: Note: 1: 1722 2: RegisterCatalogs 3: C:\Program Files\Autodesk2014\Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014\Aeccb.exe 4: /language "[LANG2LONG]" /product "C3D" -r

CustomAction RegisterCatalogs returned actual error code -1073741701 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)

MSI (s) (38:C0) [11:04:12:705]: Product: Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 - English -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Action RegisterCatalogs, location: C:\Program Files\Autodesk2014\Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014\Aeccb.exe, command: /language "[LANG2LONG]" /product "C3D" -r

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: vcoleman

vcoleman,

Hello. Are you able to use the program? Is this a failed installation altogether or just a message in a log file? If you are unable to install cleanly, I would try to uninstall with the MS fixit tool and then reinstall

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall\

Past this, if you have any on-screen errors, they may be useful. The log looks like there may be a connection to the language pack.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 5
vcoleman
in reply to: dembkod

This is a failed installaton.  My log file has alsoway said civil 3d product specific pack failed installation aborted, result=1603.   I have been trying for a long time to get civil 3d installed from deployment.  I have posted here several times included my log files.  I am just wishings I could find out what the  problem is.  I have civil 3d 2011 and civil 3d 2012 working but beyond that I can't get 2013 or 2014 installed.    I tried other computers but get the same error 1722 error. 

my on screen error has alwas been error 1722 windows installer package.

I have used msfixit several times.

Thanks for the ideas.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Make sure that your deployment has full write privileges to the share and folder permissions and that you do not have it checked for silent mode deployment, nor should you add any updates or service packs to the deployment. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
vcoleman

Was able to install on a computer that wouldn't install before, still not
working on mine. So I tried a third computer. So it is not installed on 2
computors. I am attaching there log file maybe you can help me figure this
out.

thanks for your help at least I was able to install on dons and in may it
didn't work on his, I have no idea what changed. I have never tried befor
to install on marks.

Vicki Coleman

Wince-Corthell-Bryson

Consulting Engineers

609 Marine Street

Kenai, Alaska 99611

Phone (907)283-4672

Fax (907) 283-4676

vcoleman@wcbalaska.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report