Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not install revit 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
malik.thomas2013
422 Views, 1 Reply

can not install revit 2014

having many issues installing 2014, it was working fine on my laptop for a few months then stopped working.

tried many times to re install to no avail tried many of the methods listed on the forums none of which worked.

have included my installation log. Never had any issues installing before, I think previously the installer thought there was a version already on laptop but that does not seem to be the case any more now, it starts to download then just fails

please help

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Malik,

You may try to clean up your laptop of any pervious installation of the Autodesk Revit 2014 first. Please refer to these links on how to perform a clean uninstall of an Autodesk product as well as how to manually uninstall the product using Microsoft Fix it. This will ensure that the installer will not detect any previous insallation on your laptop when you try to reinstall the program.

After which, kindly try to download the installer once again. You may also download the installer from our Virtual Agent.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report