Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Configures Revit 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
contato
565 Views, 2 Replies

Windows Configures Revit 2014

I have 5 BDS suites installed and from 2 weeks ago a starnge behavior started in any of my PCs.

Simple commands generate a Windows Configuration in Revit 2014 - Portuguese - Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese). It look likes some of Revit features are not installed, but all licences are updated.

Is this a Revit problem or a MS Windows problem.

This procedure takes almost 5 minutes or more each time it happens.

All workstations are running Windows 7 64 bit with all updates installed.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: contato

contato,

Hello. I am unaware of any specific issues around this circumstance, but I would look at the common areas. First, if you can reliably recreate this, that would be huge. I would look at your user permissions. Do your users have admin rights? If not, it is worth testing an admin account.

Turn off Antivirus for a while and work and see if it alleviates the behavior. Make sure AV is off in the Task Manager as well.

I would see if you have any users or machines that do not exhibit this behavior and see if you can identify differences. Also, it may be worth looking to see if you have any logs in the WIndows Event Viewer. You could always try to repair or reinstall the program as well.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
lesliesmith6443
in reply to: dembkod

I have been having this same message...once it goes through the windows configuring, everything works fine.

But this is a real time waster!

Started happening when I installed the Autodesk Revit Extensions

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report