Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i get my citrix Ready Licenses

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RePao
708 Views, 2 Replies

Where can i get my citrix Ready Licenses

Hi @all

Is any body out ther how knows the correct Process to activate / become the Terminal Licenses for AutoCAD ecscad 2013? I can't finde any options for that on http://register.autodesk.com

2012-05-28_CitrixReady, Really?

stay tuned &
Greetings from Switzerland
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobinShou-Autodesk
in reply to: RePao

Hello,       

From your screenshot, your serial number is for network license, use this network license, you need to have a server, and install the Network License Manager, then you input your server name and physical address ID into the page you post, then there will be the network license informations generated, copy and paste all the things into a file, save the file as a .lic file, and import into your Network license manager, and start you network license server.

Then when you install your ecscad in a client machine, choose to use the network license, and input your network license server name, then when you launch your ecscad in the client machine, it will get a license from the network license server.

Please check the topic License Guide -> Network Licensing.

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2013/ENU/Install/index.html

Thanks,   

Robin Shou   

Quality Assurance   

AutoCAD Electrical   

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
RePao
in reply to: RePao

Thanks for your feedback, and soory for the missunderstanding Smiley Sad

No Problem to aktivate an NLM !!

The Point like i wrote is how to select in the aktivation process from ADSK for a Citrix License...

In the meantime, the matter has been resolved Smiley Tongue
But again a great example, how intuitive and great are the processes with Autodesk!

thanks anyway and have a great weekend @all

stay tuned &
Greetings from Switzerland
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report