Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY MUST AutoCAD install .NET?????????????????

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wongbean
527 Views, 3 Replies

WHY MUST AutoCAD install .NET?????????????????

2012/11/22:12:23:26                Installing .NET Framework Runtime 4.0 Language Pack: G:\Software\autocad 2013\3rdParty\NET\4\wcu\dotNetFramework\dotNetFx40LP_Full_x86_x64_2052.exe /q
2012/11/22:12:23:34                Install        .NET Framework Runtime 4.0 Language Pack        Failed        Installation aborted, Result=1603

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESOLVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: wongbean

Your product is failing to install because the prerequiste program required by the installer is newer than the version being installed. Please uninstall the prerequisite program causing the issue and run your installer again.

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
wongbean
in reply to: TravisNave

I HAVE DONE EVERTHING I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STILL CANNOT INSTALL IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT STUPID SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: wongbean

Relax.  The software is fine.  It's your operating system that has the problem.  Why don't you try to install the full version of .NET Framework manually from Microsoft and see if you can get it to install first.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report