Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on: Keep getting multiple Autodesk Registrati​on and Activation emails

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
AtomicDogg
362 Views, 6 Replies

Update on: Keep getting multiple Autodesk Registrati​on and Activation emails

It turns out that I'm getting the emails every time I launch 3ds max. When I launch max, I now get a small "Verifying your license...please wait." message. Is this normal ? Please advise.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jessica.t
in reply to: AtomicDogg

Hello Atomicdogg and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Could you provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing? Are you using networked licensing or a standalone? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to resolve the issue? Thanks very much!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

I also get emails from Autodesk Registration & Activation every time I start a product in our FDSU lease. On the workstation, a window pops up and say "Please wait while we verify your licensing". Then I get an email saying thanks for registering and includes an activation code - 100 a day between 2 leases! 

Very annoying!

Message 4 of 7
martinmajorg
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having the same issue. Maya 2014 is taking an unusually long time to open and when it does I get a registration email with a code and a serial number. 

Message 5 of 7
Jostrem
in reply to: AtomicDogg

Me tooScreen Shot 2014-04-16 at 7.51.20 PM.png

Message 6 of 7
martinmajorg
in reply to: Jostrem

Screen Shot 2014-04-16 at 7.56.11 PM.png

this window pops up each time i open maya

Message 7 of 7
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: martinmajorg

Dear All,

Apologies for any inconvenience this incident may have caused you. Autodesk is already aware of this and we are currently looking into this issue. We'll be providing an update here as well as soon as we have it.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report