Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable license manager Acad2002

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
donalsteel
164 Views, 1 Reply

Unstable license manager Acad2002

After installing a standalone version of Acad2002 on a Win2000 Operating system.I get a reoccuring error with the license manager, after a few days of being authorized it will prompt me with the following ' Important! in order to continue, you must obtain additional authorization.Error[6072]'
I then have to re-authorize the software and sure enough after a couple of days the same message will appear again!

Any ideas would be most welcome!

Chris
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: donalsteel

Hi Chris,

I believe a 6072 error is license sequence related. That is the license information on the disk is out of sequence.

There are a number of potential causes for this, so you would probably be best obtaining support from your Reseller if you have any.

In this situation it is a good idea anyway to upgrade to the latest license manager run time system, available from

http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=DL402225

--
Mark Taylor
Product Support, EMEA
WW Support & Services, Autodesk
Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion

"donalsteel" wrote in message news:f0d33a9.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> After installing a standalone version of Acad2002 on a Win2000 Operating system.I get a reoccuring error with the license manager,
after a few days of being authorized it will prompt me with the following ' Important! in order to continue, you must obtain
additional authorization.Error[6072]'
> I then have to re-authorize the software and sure enough after a couple of days the same message will appear again!
> Any ideas would be most welcome!
>
> Chris
>
>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report