Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install AutoCAD Architecture 2012 64-bit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
usachiba
3284 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to Install AutoCAD Architecture 2012 64-bit

When I attempt to download and run the program my system gives me an error message saying:

This program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer.

I select "Actions", "More options" and choose "Run anyway". The installiation begins but towards the end I get an error message saying:

Some installation files are corrupt.

Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation

When I close the window I see the following error in the installation window:

CRC failed in x64\ACA\Program Files\Root\acdb18.dll

Unexpected end of archive

If I close the window option, I get a popup saying:

This program might not have installed correctly

If I select "Reinstall using recommended settings", my system tells me:

The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

When I click "Run" the installation program starts over and at the end I get the same error as before.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: usachiba

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: usachiba

Please re-download the software and refer to the notes in this post:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report