Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble during first boot up.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tom.scott12
170 Views, 1 Reply

Trouble during first boot up.

Im having issues with Autocad, I just downloaded 2014 onto a new computer ( after running it fine on old computer) and it downloads and installs says everything is fine, then when I open it for the first time I get a dialogue box firstly saying it isnt responding, then saying its encounted a problem and needs to close, have uninstalled and re installed even tried 2013 hoping it might help, but still does it. Its a brand new computer I cant work out whats wrong? Any ideas??? Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Tom. ....

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
avto
in reply to: tom.scott12

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear that you have troubles with staring up ACAD 2014.

There could be various reasons to why ACAD 2014 fails to start (e.g. inadequate graphics cars, video drivers, corrupted ACAD 2014 prerequisites, etc.)  Please check out your video card and installed driver version against Autodesk Certified Graphics Hardware list (the link below).

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

If you happen to have dual video card configuration, please check this link to the post we have on our Up and Ready blog.

Best regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report