Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
jsells97
392 Views, 3 Replies

Trial Ended

Hello, I installed the trial about a month ago to work on a massive project for school. When I had installed the trial, I was unaware that students can get the program for free. The trial has just ended about two days ago and my project is due extremely soon and I have a lot that I still need to do. I tried to install the Revit 2014 program for students, but when I open it, all I see is that my trial has ran out. I really was not aware of this program being free for students and I need help as soon as possible! Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: jsells97

Hi jsells97 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Have you registered with our Education Community and requested a free 3-year student license?  There you will be able to request the Autodesk Revit 2014 license and given a serial number and product key so you can activate your trial. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
jsells97
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you so much! The e-mail with my activation code had been hidden in the spam file!

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: jsells97

You're welcome! Glad you found it Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report