Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The software license check out failed; error 20

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rana1610
9234 Views, 3 Replies

The software license check out failed; error 20

Hi,

I don't understand, why is it showing the following error message, " The software license check out failed; error 20" (attached image). I tried different ways, by deleting autodesk files, FLEXnet files, uninstall-install 5 times. But not way it does work. It shows repeatedly. Would you please give me any solutions to this problem?

Regards

Aasif Ridwan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: rana1610

Can you also check out "The Area" for a possible solution to the issue:

http://area.autodesk.com/forum/autodesk-3ds-max/installation---hardware---os/the-software-license-ch...

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
rana1610
in reply to: david.lau

Hi,

YES I CHECKED THAT OUT. IN THERE ONE SOLUTION IS GIVEN WHICH DID NOT SOLVE THE ERROR TOO. THEN IT IS SHOWING A NEW ERROR MESSAGE “WINDOWS COULD NOT START THE FLEXnet Licensing service on local Computer.  Error 1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion."

THE SOLUTION WAS , 

Pull up run and type in services.msc

2: Ckick on the standard tab at the bottom.

3: Find FLEXnet licensing service.

4: Right click on it and press propoties.

5: Make the start-up type Automatic.

6: Under “service Status”, press start. BUT WHEN I PRESS START IT SHOWS THE ABOVE ERROR.

Regards

Aasif

Message 4 of 4
Zidaneluj87
in reply to: rana1610

Holaaaa...

Tengo el mismo problema en mi 3dmax 2011, ya puse en manual, automatico y habilite y desabilite el flexnet , reinstale 5 veces  el programa y nada, no puedo instalaar mi 3dmax en mi core i7....Sale lo mismo que a ustedes, estoy haciendo mi diplomado y no puedo instalaar este puto programa por ese puto problema...me ayudan porfavor.,.Mil gracias..!

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report