Installation & Licensing

Customer Service
grace.liu
Message 41 of 81 (319 Views)

Re: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

01-05-2014 08:08 PM in reply to: raylinecamila

Hi raylinecamila,

Welcome to the Community!

The error 2 usually represents the input serial number is incorrect.

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Product Key,  I will help to check.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 42 of 81 (298 Views)

01-13-2014 12:27 PM in reply to: grace.liu

Hello, i have the same problem also but with Error 1. And its the same serial i just got in a email from autodesk for 3d Studio student.

Cheers

Martin

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 43 of 81 (294 Views)

01-13-2014 01:44 PM in reply to: marjo151

Hi Martin and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please send me a private message (click on my name and then "send this user a private message") with your serial number, full product name, and request code and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Or for immediate assistance, please contact our Licensing Assistance team.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 44 of 81 (281 Views)

01-14-2014 08:16 AM in reply to: grace.liu

I am also having this same error (error 1).  Can I get some help?

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 45 of 81 (274 Views)

01-14-2014 08:38 AM in reply to: nickquast

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, Nick!

Please send me a private message (click on my name and then "send this user a private message") with your serial number, full product name, and request code and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
jetwings.a
Message 46 of 81 (268 Views)

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

01-15-2014 11:19 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi there,

I encountered a lot of problems when I install Autodesk products on my computer(running windows 8). After the first 2 failure of installing AutoCad2014 , I was finally able to reinstall it. However, I'm not able to activate it due to this problem "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)". I also can't install 3ds max 2014. Can anyone help please? It's urgent, many projects are delaying because of these problems. Thanks in advance!

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 47 of 81 (262 Views)

Re: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

01-15-2014 11:51 AM in reply to: jetwings.a

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, Jet!

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 48 of 81 (223 Views)

01-22-2014 04:57 AM in reply to: grace.liu

Hello, I've been having the same problem. With 3ds Max. It says that my serial, the 900-xxxxxxxx one is wrong. Although I've used it for a few products already. I've had similar problems with activation of Inventor Pro 2013 and AutoCAD 2013, but have managed to solve them somehow on my own, but I don't remember how. With this experience, I'm pretty sure I can expect problems with activation of the future software I download. It would be really helpful if that could be fixed...

Also, I can't access my account since Autodesk changed its website. How or where should I log-in so that I can see the products (and their keys) that I had downloaded before?

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 49 of 81 (216 Views)

01-22-2014 05:17 AM in reply to: mstokov

Hi mstokov,

If you are having repeated problems activating products downloaded from the Education Community, there has probably been an issue registering your account and linking a serial number to it. The best way to prevent this from happening again in the future would be to create a new account using a different e-mail address.

Regarding your sign in issue, are there any error messages being displayed? The first step you can take is to try logging in using a different browser, preferable with its cache and cookies cleared.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos
Message 50 of 81 (189 Views)

The request code you entered is not valid. Try again (Error 3)

01-31-2014 10:28 AM in reply to: rp22854

I'm trying to comple the Product Registration and Activation but the request code is not valid. I copied the request code straight from the Activation Options page. Please help!!

Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube