Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Requirements for Civil 3D 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Joshua.Coombs
2153 Views, 3 Replies

System Requirements for Civil 3D 2011

Please click here to get to the System Requirements page for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011.

If you are looking for some videos to help you with the installation and licensing of AutoCAD Civil 3D, please visit the AutoCAD Civil 3D Support page.

I hope that helps.

Joshua Coombs
Autodesk Product Support

Joshua Coombs
Global Technical Lead – AEC Civil
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Joshua.Coombs

I mean no disrespect, but is this really necessary? It's easier to find minimum requirements for the products on Autodesk.com than it is to actually find this support forum. Perhaps if somebody was asking the forum what the requirements were, I could understand it. But being an active user of this forum for over 5 years, I can say that most people rarely do a search of active topics like this before posting their questions. Let's help the people with open questions first. 😉

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

On 4/20/2010 4:29 PM, TravisNave wrote:
> I mean no disrespect, but is this really necessary? It's easier to find minimum requirements for the products on Autodesk.com than it is to actually find this support forum. Perhaps if somebody was asking the forum what the requirements were, I could understand it. But being an active user of this forum for over 5 years, I can say that most people rarely do a search of active topics like this before posting their questions. Let's help the people with open questions first. 😉
Greetings...

Several months ago I contacted AutoDesk because not all programs listed
system specs (hardware or software... some did list graphics). It took 2
or 3 replies to get the person to realize what I was saying. I still
don't know if the specs are on all product pages yet.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

You should be able to find the system requirements for the products on the Autodesk website here:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=8909451&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report