Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student community not working and account problems

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
lukeARSE
623 Views, 9 Replies

Student community not working and account problems

even though i have already activated my account it's says i have to again which when i try to do it saya i've already done it. and then if i try to click on another link it says i have to activate my account. and i can't click on the problem form cos thet just redirects me to the activate your account. and it won't send the activation e-mail because it says i've already done it. it's a very annoying circle. can anyone help?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
g.aksenova
in reply to: lukeARSE

I have the same problem already for two days and cannot do anything else. Besides all that the page with reactivation of my account is apprearing in german while everything else is in English. I would much appreciate your help. Also nothing works on your website. I cannot go to any other pages unfortunately.

Message 3 of 10
peppesia

me tooo help us please i don't know how to contact the customer service and i have exam tomorrow

Message 4 of 10
arc731

I'm having the exact same problem.  I didn't notice any replies from tech support.  Do they monitor this page?  Anybody out there!?!

Message 5 of 10
Serpico8900

Same problem!

Message 6 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: Serpico8900

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience as there was an issue with the Education Community site looping users through a "resend activation prompt", lasting through the weekend and into this morning. 

The system glitch affecting availability has been resolved and you can now access your student benefits via the link below.

http://students.autodesk.com/

Please note for future reference, you can download software from our autodesk.com site and run as a trial for temporary access, and or request a license from the Autodesk Education facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Autodeskedcommunity).

Thank you very much for your patience during the outage.

Message 7 of 10
Kjhodgman
in reply to: philip.s

Hi there,

I realize this is an older thread, but I am having the same problem listed here.

I was able to log in earlier today, but cannot get passed the "resend account activation email" 

Is there anything you can do to help?

thanks!

Message 8 of 10
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Kjhodgman

Hi Kirk,

I am seeing 2 accounts under your name, one gives me the error you just mentioned while the other one allowed me to access Education Community site successfully.

For now, while this needs to be further investigated please use the log in details that I will be sending to you via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name) so you can enjoy and access EDU site. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 9 of 10
lmadrigal120890

I am experiencing the same issue with my account at the moment,

could i get some feedback?

Message 10 of 10

Hi lmadrigal120890,

Can you send me your Student Community user ID and e-mail by private message? I would like to check your access.

(for private message, click on my name and on "send private message")

Thanks

Celine Manca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report