Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stand Alone Install

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jedworak
348 Views, 2 Replies

Stand Alone Install

In the future we are planning on reciveing four new computers all with autodesk design suite. We currently have Cox for our business internet witch is pretty fast but the other day we recived a notice that we are topping out our data cap. So for the future 4 computers I would hate to use up 30+ GB (Each install) to install the design suite on each computer. We are pretty small but also at the tipping point where this might become an issue. Is there a stand alone install that we can throw out on our server (like SP1) or even better yet purchace a disk set. (Our accounting/purcahing person did not see/hear on option when purchacing licences earlier)

Thanks again,

James

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aaronhai
in reply to: jedworak

Hi jedworak,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

If you are on subcription, please see if this Link and FAQ address your concerns.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 3
jedworak
in reply to: aaronhai

Thanks Aron for your quick reply. I think we can use that route since we do the anual upgrade offer deal. On a side note I did fine that the design suite will download to the C:\Autodesk folder.

So in a nutshell:

If you are on subcription, please see if this Link and FAQ address your concerns. (aaronhai provided)

If the ladder download it once (30 GB+ download) and save the folder C:\Autodesk on to your network and install from there.

Personbaly I think we will place it on a flash drive that way it is a bit easier to migrate to the fresh computers off the domain, but the sky is the limat once you have the ofline files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report