Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smoke 2013 License error, repair needed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vardhika
500 Views, 3 Replies

Smoke 2013 License error, repair needed

I got problem with my Autodesk Smoke, it's just happen just like that, and this problem ever happen once, and the Autodesk Customer Support send us the new Activation code, and now the some problem happen, and the strange thing is the request code change, i need help for new activation code because we got a rush job need to do this Sunday.

The stupid case was it's written that Reactivation Limit Reached..... but my company never ask for the new activation code....

anyone ever got the same problem maybe can help i to solve this case ?

thx a lot

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Robert.Adam
in reply to: vardhika

Hi.

Has anything changed with your Mac's hardware or OS before you got that "repair" message with a different activation code? Have you perhaps changed the date and time of your Mac?

Also, what OS version are your running?

I recommend calling the licensing support team again to get your activation reset and your system up and running as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Robert.

Robert Adam
Program Manager

Message 3 of 4
vardhika
in reply to: Robert.Adam

I am think nothing change, the problem happen just like that, and it's ever happen before, and this is the second time, not sure this is kind of bug on smoke 2013 or because the it's because some program not compatible with smoke... we using wifi to connect into internet, but i think is not cause from internet connection.... and the silly thing is the serial number change -.-'.

u have any suggestion what should i do, i am already contact the CS near my area and not get any good news they say will try solve it out 2 days, and i ask help from autodesk Singapore just arround 6 hour they giv me the activation code, but the activation code they give was failed.... >.< and the suit on a rush state because we got job need to be done there on sunday >.<...

thx

very appreciate ur reply.....

Message 4 of 4
Robert.Adam
in reply to: vardhika

Hi again.

Please click my user name and on the page that opens click "Send this user a private message".

Then please include your full name, the name of the company that your copy of Smoke is registered to, as well as your Smoke serial number. We'll take a look at your activation info to try to figure out what happened.

Thanks,

Robert.

Robert Adam
Program Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report