Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Silent installation of Autocad 2012 without serial number

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mra1155
2300 Views, 4 Replies

Silent installation of Autocad 2012 without serial number

Could anybody please provide me the silent installation command line of Autocad 2012 ( without serial number - ie proceeding with 30 day trial license )? Any quick help is greatly appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

hi even i m tryin to install AutoCAD_2013_x64 silently using the following command line 
 "\setup.exe" /w /t /qb "/Language"="en-US" "/c ACAD:" INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\Autodesk" ADSK_DESKTOPSHORTCUT_1="0" ACADSERIALPREFIX="""123""" ACADSERIALNUMBER="""12345678"" 

but the application quits its installation midways without any error...i m tryin to install the trial version since i dnt have the productkey

Message 3 of 5

Hi did you get the answer for this?? How did you deploy the application without serial Key?? 

Message 4 of 5

I just used the following command line to install it: strInstCommandLine = """" & strCurrentDir & "\setup.exe" & """" & " /w /t /qb" & " " & "/Language" & " " & "de-DE" & " " & "/c ACADLT:" & " " & "INSTALLDIR=" & """C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2011 de-DE\""" & " " & "ACADFIRSTNAME=" & """PC""" & " " & "ACADLASTNAME=" & """User""" & " " & "ACADORGANIZATION=" & """NAME""" Thanks & Regards, Shruthi Sreenivasan Sr. Associate Dell | Global Application Packaging Center office +91 (020) 401 50500, IPLC: 4442649 [cid:image001.jpg@01CD85E0.7D61EAB0] [cid:image002.png@01CD85E0.7D61EAB0] Go Green - Print this mail, only if you need to.
Message 5 of 5

You need to put All Zero's in place of Serial Key Information Just look at the above post, copy that command and run that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report