Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number for AutoCAD 2011

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mdproinc
6282 Views, 3 Replies

Serial number for AutoCAD 2011

We did not receive a serial number with either the download from the Subscription Center or with the discs which were sent.  How do we get a serial number so we can use AutoCAD 2011?

Thank you,

Ed O'Connor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: mdproinc

It is available to the CAD Manager's Subscription account online at http://subscription.autodesk.com.  You can also get this information from your value-added reseller, if you have one. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Moved:

We moved your post to a new topic where there is likely to be more active feedback on the topic.

Message 4 of 4
ruben_pajila22
in reply to: mdproinc

I did not receive a serial number with either the download from the Subscription Center or with the discs which were sent.  How do we get a serial number so we can use AutoCAD 2012? Please help me.. thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report