Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number and product key for 30-day free trial version?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2810 Views, 3 Replies

Serial number and product key for 30-day free trial version?

I downloaded and installed the free trial version just fine, but when I try to run the program for the first time, it asks for a serial number and product key. The autodesk web page does not provide this info, and I received no emails either. Where can I obtain these numbers so that I can begin using the trial version?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
huliang2008
in reply to: Anonymous

what product you installed? AutoCAD or Inventor? or others

there is a Try Button for using trial version on the launch page, is there? 

Kevin Hu
SQA Eng
ACRD MFG
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Additionally, a trial version can only be installed and run for a single period of 30 days.  If at any time you previously had run a trial, you will no longer be able to run the trial again on that computer.  You may have to use a different computer for this purpose. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
DarrenP

its all zeros for the serial number and product key

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report