Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
607 Views, 8 Replies

Saving error

Hello. I have installet the latest Autocad Architectural 2014, and true out the day when saving a drawing Autocad locks down and send me a crash report.It happens everyday now and begins to be quite anoying.

My pc i s a new machine

Windows 8

16 gig Ram

Nvidia Quadro K2000D Graphic card

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Not enough information: where are you saving to? Have you tried saving somewhere else? Have you restarted windows? Have you tried a repair reinstall? Did you install the Win8.1 update?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the reply.I am one out off 7 at our office and we all save our stuff on the same server and im the only one who have this issue.

I restart windows everytime after Autocad crashes,Im not sure iff you mean a repair install off Windows or Autocad.

Im pretty sure at we have the latest updat of Windows 8.1

Message 4 of 9
pendean

At the moment Win8.1 is not fully supported with your 2014 software.

What's different about your PC than all the other users? Can they save you files with no issues? Are they running Win8.1?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

We got all the same new computer for about a month ago, they all have Windows 8.1 and have no problems atall, the only issue they have is that when thay save their work Autocad stand still for about a minute or to and saying ( isnt answering). 

Message 6 of 9
pendean

That's Windows, not AutoCAD, that's providing you with that "helpful" message: it's usually because the process is taking a long time for some reason.

You need to find out why: if Win8.1 doesn't offer any tools to review what's going on in real time you can grab a freeware called ProcessMonitor to do the same. Work with your I.T. folks since this tool provides a lot of information, start it then QSAVE your file and review what the tool reports as going on.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

hello 

my dear just now I finish registeration on your community but I could not found how to ask in your website so,please my problem is I tried to install autocad 2011 but at the end box said : AcSetupRes.dll is notfoundFailed to load C:\ProgramFiles\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011\Setup\en-US\AcSetupRes.dll(126)!

my windows 8.1     64bit

thank you 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

I found a link on the internet so maybe you can try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzQP0t2CtIw

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

thanks my dear 

the youtube video image not clear could help me please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report