Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
111944 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 21 of 1,174
magnumman
in reply to: brian.kling

I have downloaded the 2011 student version of cad and never got a serial at the end of my trial i went back to the site and still got the same message but no key can someon help me i am fallying behind in my school work

Message 22 of 1,174
pendean
in reply to: magnumman

This forum where you are posting, first topic way at the top of the list of posts, would that be what you are looking for?

Message 23 of 1,174
jcaroca

and follow the three step and have not given me the serial number and activation code, and send the form as you have to wait, and I defeated the shareware help me with the serial number I need urgent work of the university.
Thank you very much

Tags (1)
Message 24 of 1,174
malikmaham009

hi

i have download auto cad architecture 2011 version 28 days ago . now my licence is  expiring in two days i log in to get activation code its not giving it to me and when i log in  into my account under my download software it says 0 software download. so i dont know what to do. please help me out.

thanx,

maham

Message 25 of 1,174

I'm needing serial numbers for revit mep and Arch. can you help? it seems everyone needs them.

Message 26 of 1,174

I can't get a serial key for Autocad Civil 3D (64 bit, english). It's been more than one month that i'm waiting so could I please get a serial key as fast as possible because I need it for University! Thank you!

Message 27 of 1,174

I have the problem with the serial number. I got my version of SketchBookPro and nothing, no serial number, just nothing. Still I have 2 days from the trial. Please tell me what to do. Why peaople from the support team didn't do something.

Yeasterday one of my friend from the university download the programe and got immediately the serial number and I Have been waiting for the how perioad I have the program.........?

Message 28 of 1,174

AUTODESK

my account seems to be good so don't change anything to whom it may concearn.

brandonyonning

Message 29 of 1,174
chinnm2

Hey,

i Have been trying for the last 45 days since ive had the program and counting. I need Alias Automotive 2011 serial very fast as i need to get my work done as im falling behind and also i need it to sort my portfolio out so could you please help me out ?

Message 30 of 1,174
khadour1

How do i get the product request code for Autocad civil 3D?

thanx 🙂

Message 31 of 1,174
kendis_bood

hello i've been trying to use auto cad 2010 after ther 30 days has expired and i have not recieved a serial as yet. what shall i do?

Message 32 of 1,174
kendis_bood
in reply to: nmahurin

i need a serial number. but they dont have anymore

Message 33 of 1,174
RaymondGordon

My class of 14, including, myself, are trying to use Revit Architecture 2010 and we are not receiving a seriel number for use at home with homework. Please advise necessary action to rectify the problem. The software has been downloaded.

Regards,

Raymond Gordon

Message 34 of 1,174
BrettAbroe

I'm in Australia and have downloaded 2012 CAD for my studies. Apparently this software can't be registered in Australia, but all other CAD users in my course have been able to do so. I've emailed support, and "use(d) the problem form as mentioned in item 3!", to which support emailed back telling me that my software can't be registered in Australia.....Good oneSmiley Indifferent. Anyone out there had this problem who can help out?

Message 35 of 1,174
Cryan17

Hello, I need help geting a serial number for 3ds max but it keeps telling me 

Activation Limit Reached
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

If you would like an Autodesk customer service agent to manually review your activation history, please complete a
Customer Service Request.

(Error: 10)

I also have a lisence for Maya

Tags (1)
Message 36 of 1,174

when clicking on the "get serial" tab all i recieve is

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

however, my version has now expired. please  help?
Message 37 of 1,174

i am  clicking on the "get serial" tab all i recieve is

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

3d maya is what i"m train to gat, please help?
Message 38 of 1,174
Mike
in reply to: BrettAbroe

Brett,

This usually happens when the user is registered to the wrong country.

Post your country and school information in the Autodesk Education Community Activating the Product forum and I can fix that for you. The database I need to access to do that is over there.

FYI, please do not post your serial number when you make your post.

Here is a link to the forums:
http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=support_center&section=ask_question

Michael Bloss
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 39 of 1,174
Mike
in reply to: 0824601

@0824601 wrote:

i am  clicking on the "get serial" tab all i recieve is

3d maya is what i"m train to gat, please help?

Hi,

I checked the database and there are Autodesk Maya and Autodesk 3ds Max serial numbers available. Try logging out of the student site, clearing your cache, and then logging back in again.

Michael Bloss
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 40 of 1,174

Hi,

I am a new student of AutoCAD 2012 and I have downloaded yuor product AutoCAD 2012 Trial Version from your Autodesk site and installed it but it can't run because it needs product key and activation N. Please help me to run it.

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report