Installation & Licensing

Customer Service
grace.liu
Message 1071 of 1,104 (1,192 Views)

Re: STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

12-22-2013 07:31 PM in reply to: 1100745

Hello 1100745 and welcome to our Forum,

If the product is match with the serial number and product key , it will be install and activate successfully. 

Could you please check the installer you have downloaded is Maya 2011 for Mac and match with your serial number? if not, you could re-download it from here

If you confirm the installer and serial number match, but it still be prompt invalid serial number when you activate the product, please feel free to send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key,and your registration details , I will help to check. 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1072 of 1,104 (1,161 Views)

12-31-2013 07:21 AM in reply to: grace.liu

Hi,

I just downloaded Student Autocad 2011 for mac. It says The Serial Number or Product Key don't Match. I was reading the forum but all the replys are from 2011 and couldnt find any solutions. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Merve

Message 1073 of 1,104 (1,156 Views)

01-01-2014 12:53 AM in reply to: brian.kling

HI,

I am trying to get AutoCAD 2011 for mac (student), but my serial number and product key do not match.  I have checked every single thing I could to make sure both numbers I was given were correct, and they are.  What am I supposed to do from here?

p.s.  I noticed that someone else had the same exact problem with the same program, so this must be a common problem right now

Customer Service
grace.liu
Message 1074 of 1,104 (1,141 Views)

01-01-2014 07:55 PM in reply to: segrube627

Hi segrube627,

Welcome to the Community!

First, please check whether your product key is correct from here . 

If the serial number and product key are match with the AutoCAD 2011 for Mac, I think you should re-download the installer from here

Hope it could help you.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1075 of 1,104 (1,134 Views)

01-01-2014 09:57 PM in reply to: grace.liu

Thank you for the advise, but it did not solve my problen.  Luckily, I found a way to make it work, here are the steps for that other person who has the same problem:  (my terms may be incorrect, I am not tech person)

1)  In the area where you can enter the serial number and code, don't.  Pick the "trial" button and finish installing.

2)  When it is installed, pick the CADD icon to open it

3)  when open, there should be a page telling you that it is a 30 trial.  The bottom left is a button that says "try", the bottom right has a button that says    "activate".  Pick "activate".

4)  This new page has a place to put in the serial number and product code.  Enter both and continue.

It should now be completely activated.  For me, a messege came up saying something about it printing with words saying that it was from a student verion, or something like that.  I hope this helps other people :smileyhappy:

Message 1076 of 1,104 (1,085 Views)

01-13-2014 09:58 AM in reply to: brian.kling

Hello,

I need the serial number and product key for AUTOCAD 2012. I download the Mac version.  I am a student in Houston, Texas.  HELP

Maritsa Rosa

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 1077 of 1,104 (1,082 Views)

01-13-2014 10:11 AM in reply to: mxrosa85

Hello Maritsa and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Have you registered at our Education Community yet? There you can access free student licenses that last for three years.

Please let me know if you have any troubles doing this.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1078 of 1,104 (1,036 Views)

01-21-2014 07:56 PM in reply to: celine.manca

I was able to download through the download link just 2 days ago but now the pop up thing doesn't appear anymore. Reply please, ASAP!! I need to finish my work within today but my autocad 2014 got deleted and now using another laptop

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 1079 of 1,104 (1,029 Views)

01-21-2014 09:00 PM in reply to: kathleensohn

Hi Kathleen,

I believe you have your Serial # with you and you just need the Download link, correct? If so, for the AutoCAD 2014 you can download it from our Trial Version page or Matt, Our Virtual Agent

After downloading the software just proceed with the Activation. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1080 of 1,104 (1,008 Views)

01-25-2014 04:15 PM in reply to: philip.s

Hi, Im trying to run Autodesk Simulation CFD and in order for me to get a license, I need to either: acivate it on the Product Registtration & Activation, which tells me that my serial number is not valid (see attatchment), or go to Services & Support which asks me for a Request Code that I dont seem to have. After trying to find this request code at the "How to find your request code" in the Autodesk AutoCAD  Services and Support section, I could not find the file at the described location. Please advise.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube