Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
112024 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 661 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: tischler

Hi Tobias,

I have erased the serial number from your message as posting this kind of information (even partially) can compromise your software's security.

The serial number you posted does not correspond to your Inventor Pro 2013, I'll send you the correct serial number via private message here on the forums in a minute. Click on the envelope close to your screenname to view my message.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 662 of 1,174
champagneja
in reply to: brian.kling

I had the student version of Maya 2013, and I accidentally uninstalled it. I tried to reinstall it, but now it says liscense expired. I click on repair,  and it says the serial number is not valid. Can you please help me with this? 

Message 663 of 1,174
celine.manca
in reply to: champagneja

Hi champagneja,

Welcome to our forums!

You can request a new serial number for Autodesk Maya 2013 to our Education Community here.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 664 of 1,174
tcsandfort
in reply to: celine.manca

So I am a student, I have an account and I have succesfully used it before....but I can't log in at students.autodesk.com. When I log in, it reloads the log in pop-up, but nothing else happens. It just won't log me in. I've tried both Chrome and IE.

Message 665 of 1,174
tvp005

I just downloaded AutoCAD 2013.

I keep getting this message when I select it on the download center:

We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link.

Can someone please help/admin please PM me the activation info?

Message 666 of 1,174
may.anne.ruiz

Hi There is no known issue reported regarding this. Please be assured that we will send this for investigation. Meantime, please visit the Education Community : http://autode.sk/xH9XBT and request for your serial number. I have just tried to request twice today (via separate account) and I was successfully able to receive the serial number. Do let us know if you are still not able to request for a serial number. Alternatively, please send me via private message, your email addres and your most recently issued serial number from the Edication Communty so we can check if you have been issued one for AutoCAD 2013.
Message 667 of 1,174
tcsandfort

I still can't log in to the students.autodesk.com website. I've tried on multiple computers/smartphones/tablets using different browsers. The log in screen pops up, it accepts my information but does not log me in.

Message 668 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: tcsandfort

Hi ThomasCS,

There was an account duplication issue preventing you from logging in. I have fixed this issue and sent you new login details via private message here on the forums.

Please, let me know if you are all set now:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 669 of 1,174
tcsandfort
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks! It works now.

The wierd thing was that I didn't recieve any messages about an error.

Message 670 of 1,174
courtenay10

hello i'm trying to install Revit, but i have been told that i need to transfer my licence, it was installed on my desktop, that i fried! i cant access the hard drive as its broken, how can i get the licence removed without being able to access the origional instalation?

Message 671 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: courtenay10

Hi courtenay10,

I'll be happy to activate your Revit manually. All I need is for you to send me your serial number and the program's request code via private message here on the forums (click on my screenname camilo.lemos and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 672 of 1,174
syd105552

Hi there,

i am having a very similar problem here

I keep getting this message when I go to the download section

We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link.

my 30 days has expired and i am still unable to get a serial code that works, this ahs been going on for some time now.

Message 673 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: syd105552

Hi Alfred,

We had this issue previously but has been resolved. However, no worries, we will look further into this. 

Case Number 07942798 was created for this and I will keep you posted with the resolution and your Serial Number via the Case Number and the email address we have on file. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 674 of 1,174
djuna.patin

Hi

I have a serial umber and a product key but when I enter them in the installer, it displays an error message that approximately says that it is not valid. 

My serial number is xxxx-xxxxxxxx and Product key 777C1

Thanks for your answer

Message 675 of 1,174

Hi djuna.patin:

The serial number you have provided is for AutoCAD for Mac 2011. Please make sure you have the correct product installed on your machine. You can verify the serial numbers associated to your product in Education Community site by clicking on "My Software".

Also, note I have removed your serial number information for security reason since this is a public forum. Smiley Happy

Let me know if you have encountered any further issue.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 676 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: djuna.patin

Hi djuna.patin and welcome to the forums!

As an initial tip, please do not post sensitive information (such as your product's serial number) on the forums as it can compromise the security of your software and your account. 

It looks like you're trying to activate AutoCAD for Mac 2011, can you please try this solution for your activation issue and let me know if it works?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 677 of 1,174

Hi!

I'm having an issue with my Product key when I try to install the service pack 2 for Autodesk Maya 2013.

Autodesk Maya 2013 is listed in "My Software" and the installer accepts the serial number, but not the product key.

What can I do?

Message 678 of 1,174

Hi eivindhbrenna, 

I don't see Maya 2013 registered on your profile, I can see Maya 2012 and 3ds Max 2013. Can you please double-check that you are trying to update/activate the correct version and software?

A list of product keys for the latest versions of our software can be found here.

Let me know how it goes, please:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 679 of 1,174

You're absolutely right!

I was trying to register with the 3ds product key ...

Need more coffee...

Thanks for your time 🙂

Message 680 of 1,174
tateste1

I entered the provided serial number and product key for AutoCAD 2012 for Mac when trying to install and I get an error of "The Serial Number or Product Key don't Match.
Valid format for serial number is (XXX-XXXXXXXX)" when trying to register. 

What do I do? The numbers are exactly what I was emailed.

Steven Tate

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report