Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
M-Town_Drafter
478 Views, 1 Reply

Revit LT missing content

Downloaded Revit LT last night.  Installed it this morning, and it doens't have the templates, families, etc.  I'm doing the various suggestions for fixing it, but I have the directories from the trial of the full version of RAC 2013 from earlier this year.  Is the content basically the same?  Can I just copy the templates and families over?

Yeah, as I expected, changing the install options via the control panel didn't fix it.  Blech.  Typical for this weekend, though...

Side note, what I've seen so far is really cool.  It's an investment I can justify for improving my skills, playing with, maybe some work on the side, etc, like my copy of Acad LT.  The full version is just too much for a home user to purchase.  Lots more fun than housework!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
chrisf
in reply to: M-Town_Drafter

I had a similar problem. I believe it's because I first installed it with a "shared" content folder on a network drive, so it didn't install any of the families or templates (oops!). I had to modify the installation through the control panel, add/remove features, uncheck the content packs, update, and then repeat the process, this time checking the (now unchecked) content packs and updating again. It appears to have tricked the installer into doing its job. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the IES stuff installed, but at least the families and family templates are there now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report