Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 + Windows 8.1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
abnerparedesii
585 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2014 + Windows 8.1

I've seen a thread here with somewhat similar problems as me. The thing is i have a free student Revit 2014, it was working properly until I updated my os to Windows 8.1. Unlike the others guys here whos having win 8.1 problems and Revit wont start, my Revit 2014 can still run but the free 3-year license is no more, it gave me merely 7 days and I have a lot of deadlines. I cannot revert back to Windows 8 for some reasons, some say its difficult and risky and some say it may pe impossible without a loss. So i have been searching online but to no luck havent come up with an answer. im thinking its just a case of a part of the licensing part(thinggy) that needs to be mod. 

This happened to all my Autodesk student softwares.

To add up, i did follow the licensing instruction on how to fix it, autodesk gave me an activation code and gave me back a license of 1000+ days BUT after a few days it came back and gave me 5 days! Ive attached second the error im receiving.

Does anyone here have a fix on this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

anyone?

Message 3 of 3

Nobody?.. I tried reinstalling still same license error.. maybe i should uninstall again and delete something in the registry coz it may be the cause of the license overlapping? its the same pc just updated to win 8.1 .. i have 2 days left and i need to work with it for my project to be submitted next week..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report