Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 student version

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
melisalyn
840 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2013 student version

I had installed the trial version before the student version was available for Windows 8.  When I saw the student version was available I deleted the trial version from my computer (I know - I should have come here for help first) and now I can't install the student version.  I received an error message that it couldn't finish downloading.  When I try to delete it again from my control panel area it won't uninstall.  HELP!  I don't know what to do at this point.  Any help would be great!

Melissa

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: melisalyn

Welcome to the community Melissa!

Can you please go through our clean un-installation process (excluding the add / remove programs part) and see if that clears it up? I'd also suggest running Microsoft Fix-it (non Autodesk supported app) if the previous doesn't work.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Edit | P.S. The trial software and student software are exactly the same. The serial number / license is what dictates different behavior in the software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report