Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 License Export Request Failed - Error reference: 36

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
b.nelson
575 Views, 5 Replies

Revit 2013 License Export Request Failed - Error reference: 36

My company has two network licenses of REVIT. We are trying to transfer one of those to a different computer and have had success in the past but now we are getting this error "Export Request Failed" Error Reference: 36 (see attached). Any help would be appriciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
b.nelson
in reply to: b.nelson

Any help on this would be appriciated...

Message 3 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: b.nelson

Hi b.nelson and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the error, we'll get this figured out for you! You have a couple options to try to resolve this issue:

1. You could uninstall from the old machine and do completely fresh installation/activation on the new machine. This will allow you to bypass the License Transfer Utility completely.

2. You can contact our Activation and Registration team with your request code and serial number and attempt to force the activation.

If you have any other questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 6
kwanhinedeard
in reply to: jessica.t

HI! I also got this problem and you help me to solve this problem. My gmail is  kwanhinedeard@gmail.com . Thank You very much  ! 

Message 5 of 6

@kwanhinedeard @jessica.t @b.nelson

THe original posting stated this "My company has two network licenses of REVIT"..    Meaning there's no need to transfer the license from this machine to any other machine.  Install the software on the new machine as a network installation and add the server name of the license manager.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 6

@b.nelson and @jessica.t   Sorry I just realized your posting was from 2014..  I usually check the posting date but forgot to this time...  Smiley Mad

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report