Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Reinstallation with new computer

137 Views, 1 Replies
02-20-2013 06:34 PM

Hi,

My name is Allison. I need your help asap as my project is due soon. I have the Autocad suite that installed in a computer that I have to reformat so autocad is no longer there. I have tried to follow instruction on the internet to install in the new desktop but without success. Please help me. I am a register user.

email is :   xxxxxxxxx

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Reinstallation with new computer

02-21-2013 12:36 AM in reply to: tonyjudyngo

Hi Allison,

I erased your email address from the post for security reasons. Moving forward please avoid posting any personal or License information.

With regard to your issue, can you provide us more details on the error? Any particular error message? You mentioned you are trying to install it to the new desktop, at which part of the installation did you encounter the error? Please do include a screenshot upon reply. 

Joane Bonghanoy

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube