Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstallation of Inventor 2011 to a new Laptop

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MRYESUDASKTHOMAS4633
296 Views, 2 Replies

Reinstallation of Inventor 2011 to a new Laptop

Sir,

I purchased Inventor 2010 (Stand alone License : Indai ) and as per the contract I received Inventor 2011 as well.

I could not renew my subscription after that. At present I do not have active subscription.

Recently my laptop in which the Inventor 2011 installed has been stolen and no chance of getting back.

So please tell me how can I reinstall the Inventor 2011 (I have original software CD's with me) to a new lap top.

Am I still eligible to get Inventor 2011 installed in my new laptop even if my subscriotion is not valid?

Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You can continue to install and license the latest version of your product after your Subscription has lapsed. Your 2011 should still be valid. Your 2010 will not be, however.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

Hi MRYESUDASKTHOMAS4633

Despite the fact that your subscription contract has lapsed, you are absolutely entitled to install and activate on a new system. For assistance with the activation of your license, I would invite you to contact our Registration and Activation department via authcodes@autodesk.com  or to speak to someone directly at 800-551-1490.  

Jay Tye
Customer Service & Support
AUTODESK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report