Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-installed 3DS Max 2013, and now my License wont work?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AFutureVideoGameEngineer
720 Views, 1 Reply

Re-installed 3DS Max 2013, and now my License wont work?

So I just did a clean re-install of my OS and everything after getting a new video card, and now that I've re-installed 3Ds Max 2013 (64-bit), it says that my license is being used on the maximum number of computers (Error: 10). I have it on one other computer (my laptop) but nothing else. This happened before with Mudbox, but I think that's because I didn't uninstall the software before I did an OS re-install. This time however, I did uninstall 3Ds Max and everything. Not sure what to do, and I only have 19 days uintil the trial expires.

Note: I did successfully install 3Ds Max (2013) on both computers (desktop and laptop) earlier, so I know two is the limit. 

Thanks. I have my license information upon request. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi AFutureVideoGameEngineer,

Please send me a Private Message (click on the envelope next to your profile at the top of the page, Compose New Message, and then enter my joane.bonghanoy profile name) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

For future reference, you can contact our Registration and Activation team directly for this type of error and they would be happy to sort it out for you. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report