Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems registering 3ds max 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tshadduck7
577 Views, 1 Reply

Problems registering 3ds max 2013

Hello, I recently installed my first pice of software from Autodesk. However, I am having issues activating my copy of 3DS Max. I downloaded the student version of 3DS Max 2013 for Windows 7 (Professional) 64-bit. When I downloaded the installer, I recieved a serial number and product key like normal. However, once I finished installing and went to activate my software with the corresponding serial number, it said it was invalid.

Oddly enough, when I first went to the activation sreen, it already had my serial # in the box.

Thank you for your time, and if you need to know any additional information that may help you solve this problem, let me know and I will tell you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: tshadduck7

Hello Timothy,

As there could be an issue with your account which would be preventing the licensing from functioning properly, can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number or contact our Licensing Assistance Team to check the validity of the license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report