Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59460 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 81 of 261
sailq
in reply to: p3pis89

Hello,

I have the same problem with activation the AutoCAD 2012 64-bit. I have a student license. Can you help me with activation? Thank you in advance.

Message 82 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: sailq

Hello Dmitry,

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 83 of 261
sailq
in reply to: philip.s

Hello philip.s

I sent a massage 4 days ago, how long shall i wait?Smiley Happy

Message 84 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: sailq

My sincere apologies for the delayed response / I must have missed that earlier. I just responded to your PM with an activation code, and please let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Message 85 of 261
joostbos

Hello,

My activation of 3ds Max 2014 fails. Hope you can help me.

Thanks!

Message 86 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: joostbos

Hi joostbos and welcome to the community!

Are you getting any error messages when you try to activate? Can you please send me your serial number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 87 of 261

i have the same problem but with revit architecture can somebody help me?

Message 88 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: veronica2812

Hi Veronica2812,

Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 89 of 261
buetz

Hello support,

I have the same problem activating Maya 2014 64-bit. I have a student license. Could you help me with manual activation, too? Would be great and thank you in advance.

Message 90 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: buetz

Sure thing Alexander!

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and request code, or contact our License Assistance Team directly.

Message 91 of 261
theo.longeac

I have the same problem with Autocad can somebody help me?

Message 92 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: theo.longeac

Hello Theo!

I've just processed your activation code request which you should have received via email. Please let me know if that's not the case and I'll gladly pass it on in Private Message.

Anyone else that finds themselves in a similar situation can also contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 93 of 261
creatormaximus

Can you please help me activate mine? I have autodesk 3ds max 2013. I dont have an activation code
Message 94 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: theo.longeac

Sure thing Shannon!

Are you able to send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code?

Message 95 of 261
klemetsch.rene

im having this problem with autodesk inventor 2012 pls help me too if possible

Message 96 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: klemetsch.rene

Sure thing!

Can you also send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support?

Message 97 of 261
asacchifo

I have the exact problem, having trouble with 3ds Max 2012, Mudbox 2012 and Maya 2013. Can you please help me?

Message 98 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: asacchifo

Hi Andrea!

I just stumbled upon your Private Message and while it looks like you received your activation codes already, I wanted to double check to make sure.

For future reference and in order to guarantee a timely response, please ensure that you have already posted in the forums and received an invitation prior to jumping into a Private Message convo 🙂

If you need immediate activation assistance, the best bet is to simply contact our License Assistance Team.

Message 99 of 261

i have a error (activation) error 400 with autodesk autocad 2014 ... i have a sutudent license ... please help me ..

Message 100 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: 13001050

Hi Andres,

I'm seeing here that your Serial Number for Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 has been successfully activated 8/15/2013. It should be good to go and you should now be able to use the software.

Any particular reason why there's a need to re-activate it?

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report