Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Objects Enabler

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
146 Views, 0 Replies

Problem with Objects Enabler

Hello,

We are having some problems with the objects enablers at the office on a few machines. On my machine I can open any drawing with no problem (PIII, NT 4.0, sp6, 512MB Ram, FAT system file, AutoCAD 2000i & a Trial version of AutoDesk Building System). On the others machines (PIII & PIV, NT 4.0 & Windows 2000 Pro, 512MB Ram or more, running AutoCAD 2000i, NTFS, FAT & FAT32 System File) when we open the drawings, AutoCAD try an unsuccessful download of the objects enablers from Point A. A DOS window with a message: "'D:\temp\ObjectDBXdownLOad\enabler.exe is not recognized as a internal or external command" appears, and after a few minutes the drawing opens. On others machines we got another messages, all of them related to the object enablers. By now the only solution I found was set DEMANDLOAD=0 on those machines. In my mchine this variable is set to 3 with no problem. I know this a temporary solution.
I did export my Acad profile to the others with no result. I installed the latest object enabler for ADT, nothing.
The administrator re-install Acad on one machine, 😞
I think is something with the operating system, permissions, or files attributes, or user profiles (we have a Network).
If someone had the same problem and have a solution I will appreciate the information. TIA
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report