Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while installing 3ds max 2013 64 bit.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Suraj_K
1843 Views, 3 Replies

Problem while installing 3ds max 2013 64 bit.

I've recently downloaded the trial version of 3ds max 2013 64 bit as i just wanted to learn some basics.I tried installing 3ds max 2013 64 bit many times but failed each time i get this report :

3ds max 2013

Could not open key:

UNKNOWN\Component\47FD3585D4A569A7CA8FF7DA5B784536\879B03F063539040CBC9A0F24B3CE5CF.

I 've logged in as an administrator, tried changing permission on regedit (i failed changing permission even in admin mode).I've uninstalled antivirus and disabled firewall,even tried in setup mode.
My system specs : Dell optiplex 390, windows 7 professional 64 bit SP 1, with latest drivers and runtime (.net,directx etc..) installed.  
I am completely newbie for 3ds max but have been using open source software for couple of years and never faced any problem while working on them.Some one please help me, I've attached screen shot and error report.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: Suraj_K

Hi Suraj_K,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Groups.

I would like to confirm if you followed the steps documented in thisTechncial Solution ?

Please also try the installation in Diagnostics Mode.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 4
reno3dmaxuser

i got some error when i open 2dmax 2013 it says minidump......blah..blah... an error message.. pls help!!!! SOMEONE have the same problem with me?

Message 4 of 4
reno3dmaxuser

i got some error when i open 3dmax 2013 it says minidump......blah..blah... an error message.. pls help!!!! SOMEONE have the same problem with me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report