Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
PSCW
1055 Views, 7 Replies

Problem in Downloading

Greetings.

As we have recently obtained a EDU Master Suite 2013 subscription, we have been trying to acces the download page.

After clicking on "Download your product software" , we are directed to a page that redirects to the Product Software Home page which takes us to a blank "Submit Form" page that never opens.

We have tried accessing the pages using different browsers with no luck with any of them. As we have tried opening the "Contact Us" page, we were faced with the same problem.

This problem has been going on for more than a week and we would appreciate your help.

Thank you & Regards.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DeKalbHighway
in reply to: PSCW

I also purchased a subscription a week ago. I purchased Civil 3D and network licenses.

I have had the same problem of the "Download Your Product Software" page being blank with a title of "Submit Form". It appears to constantly reload.

I have been in communications with someone from the distributor. He contacted Autodesk last Friday (a week ago) to open a case. It has yet to be resolved. He contacted Tech Support with lactivation/licensing. Their response was that it is a web/subscription issue.

He also attempted to generate a request from the website ("Contact Us") but it takes us to what appears to be the same blank page that constantly reloads.

I requested him to find out if Autodesk will send me a disk of the programs I purchased. I have yet to hear anything back on that question also.

I then went to accounts.autodesk.com and logged in. From there, I was able to go to a "Download Products" page. The "Autodesk Your Account" page loads but it states "You do not have access to download any products at this time." I was able to verify I have a subscription which includes the serial numbers which Autodesk Subscription emailed to me.

At this point, any response will be more than what I'm currently getting. Thanks, Nathan

Message 3 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: DeKalbHighway

Our apologies for the inconvenience Nathan and PSCW.

The SFDC looping / blank screen error is due to an internal account issue which needs to be corrected manually on our back end. I've made the necessary adjustment to both accounts, and it should take no more than 30 minutes for your access to be restored. Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") if that's not the case and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Anyone who finds themselves in a similar issue, unable to download and unable to submit a support request through the Subscription Center, can also contact our Customer Support team directly by navigating through the Account login tab, to the "I want to talk to a person" / Contact Options.

As a temporary workaround, most of our current version products are also available for download on the Autodesk Trials page.

Message 4 of 8
PSCW
in reply to: philip.s

Dear Philip,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunatly, I'm still unable to access the download page even after deleting the temporary internet files & cookies.

It’s really inconvenient using the trial version as we are installing the software on 50 different PCs, and we would appreciate having a direct download link to our required suite if possible.

Thank you & Regards.

Message 5 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: PSCW

Hi PSCW, 

Sorry to hear you're still having problems accessing your downloads in the Subscription Center. 

I have escalated your issue to our subscription team as our normal resolution steps for this error don't seem to be working on your contract. We will get back to you as soon as this issue has been resolved.

In order to escalate the issue, I've had to change your Subscription Center password; a new temporary password has been sent to you via private message here on the forums (click on the envelope next to you name at the top of the screen).

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi PSCW,

Just wanted to let you know that the looping issue with your account has been resolved.

Please, clear your cookies and cache, close and re-open your browser and log in to the Subscription Center; you should now be able to download your products normally.

Apologies for the delay,

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 8
lukepeckk
in reply to: camilo.lemos

same problem.. help!

Message 8 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: lukepeckk

Hello @lukepeckk,

As your account does not appear to be associated with a subscription, can you please add some additional details regarding the issue you're experiencing. That will definitley help us figure out what's going on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report