Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to install Autocad 2008

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
519 Views, 3 Replies

Not able to install Autocad 2008

A little while ago I recieved a new computer at work and I am no longer able to install my version of AutoCad 2008. I tried to reactivate my license and it said my serial number was invalid. I did not follow any procedure to transfer my license from my old computer to my new one. When I tried to use the installation wizard it did not work and I received an error message.

What do I do ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

This will explain it.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=22021115&linkID=9240617&siteID=123112

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I have not been able to launch AutoCad to use the activation wizard as required by the manual activation process. When I double click the "acad.msi" file the Installation wizard comes up and I click "Next". Then I get a message that says " Can't find end user license agreement ".  I have a single 64 bit CD that I am using to try and install Acad 2008.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Wow, that is an old problem.  I'll have to dig deep in my memory banks for that one. But I was thinking you had to copy the contents of the media to your local hard drive, then copy the EULA files to the right place.  It's probably searchable here. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report