Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No download link for student version of 3DS MAX 2013

45 REPLIES 45
Message 1 of 46
arthurcohl
3225 Views, 45 Replies

No download link for student version of 3DS MAX 2013

Hello 

When I want to download my student version of 3DS MAX 2013 the download link doesn't appear. No matter the browser I'm using (IE, firefox, chrome)  I don't have a download link. 

Is someone could help me please ? 

45 REPLIES 45
Message 41 of 46

I had the same problem but with chrome looking at the code of the page I found the link of my download

if you want maya 2013 64bits english for windows here is the link

http://studentsdownload.autodesk.com/SWDLDDLM/2013/MAYA/ESD/Autodesk_Maya_2013_English_Japanese_Simp...

Message 42 of 46
nunobernardopinto
in reply to: csnyder

OKAY

I also have this problem and I... kinda found way to get trough this. When you open the page where the download link doesn't actually appear, you do the following:

After opening the page, get you mouse ready right over the plane where the link should appear;

Then press F5 and right after that, keep clicking in the place where the link should be;

The link actually is there for like a second after the rest of the page is reloaded(then it disappears), so you can manage to click if you're fast enough!

It worked for me

Message 43 of 46

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Message 44 of 46
connie.yung
in reply to: philip.s

Cannot not login. Is this the same problem?

Message 45 of 46
amanda.k
in reply to: connie.yung

Hello Connie,

Welcome to the Community!

We are currently experiencing an issue in the Education Community which is preventing users from logging in or registering.

As a temporary workaround, please either utilize our Trials page (for 2013 software) or the Student Facebook site to obtain a download link.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 46 of 46
amanda.k
in reply to: connie.yung

Hello again Connie,

I wanted to inform you that the error  has just been corrected.

Can you please try this action again, making sure that you clear your cookies / cache for the best result.

Please let us know if you have further issues.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report