Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Guizot
319 Views, 3 Replies

New laptop

I have purchased a new laptop to replace an old home desk top unit. I have a single seat stand alone lic. for Autocad 2010. The machine I am replacing is my home machine. Do I have to "deactivate" the old machine somehow before I can get a code to activate the new laptop? How do I get started with this procedure?

Thanks,

Guizot 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Guizot

Hi Brian,

Please uninsatll the software from your old machine, before installing / activating on your new laptop (this serves as a deactivation). If you receive an error during the activation process for any reason you can either contact our Registration and Activation group (800-551-1490 - US / Canada) or PM me your serial number and a request code, and you will be provided with an activation code accordingly.

Message 3 of 4
Guizot
in reply to: philip.s

Very good, Thank you for the prompt reply!

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Guizot

You're very welcome Brian.

Please mark the above post as an Accepted Solution, if it fully answered your question so that others can find answers quickly!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report