Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network licensing for AutocAD on PC and AutoCAD for MAC

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Aldred
370 Views, 2 Replies

Network licensing for AutocAD on PC and AutoCAD for MAC

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Network License for a full AutoCAD  2013.  I am running it on my PC no problems.  I have another designer who has an Apple MAC.  I would like to share that network license with him  So it will be shared between the PC and the MAC.  If I look at the License file it only makes provision for the AutoCAD for PC.  How am I able to make it so that I can share that 1 license for AutoCAD between the PC and the MAC?

Aldred

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Aldred

the autocad for mac license will grab a autocad for pc license and vice versa

your mac user needs to install his autocad as a network using product key 777E1 and the same serial number

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

i have never tried this since i don't have a mac computer

but according to autodesk cascading sequence this should work:  http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18708338&linkID=9240897&CMP=OTC-RSS...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report