Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)
Accepted Solution

Need help with installing 3ds Max 2011

151 Views, 2 Replies
01-07-2013 03:20 PM

Hi, I'm a student and I'm trying to install the student version of the Autodesk 3ds Max 2011. I successfully installed the 1st file (there are two I know). Then it says I have to install the 2nd file which I did. The 2nd file was a Zip file which I unzipped to my downloads. Then I tried to download the 1st file again, and it still says I'm missing the 2nd file. I don't think I know exactly how to install these files correctly. If I could get a step by step tutorial, that would be nice. Thanks!

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: Need help with installing 3ds Max 2011

01-07-2013 03:41 PM in reply to: tylerg4hq

Hi Tyler and welcome to the community!

Instruction wise it's pretty simple, download both files and run / install file 1, that's it! File 1 (.exe - executableshould only be ran after file 2 (,rar - self extractinghas also been downloadedNo need to unzip anything as file 1 will automatically extract the contents of both files.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Philip Schmelzer
Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: Need help with installing 3ds Max 2011

01-07-2013 04:08 PM in reply to: philip.s

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube