Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with installing 3ds Max 2011

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tylerg4hq
369 Views, 2 Replies

Need help with installing 3ds Max 2011

Hi, I'm a student and I'm trying to install the student version of the Autodesk 3ds Max 2011. I successfully installed the 1st file (there are two I know). Then it says I have to install the 2nd file which I did. The 2nd file was a Zip file which I unzipped to my downloads. Then I tried to download the 1st file again, and it still says I'm missing the 2nd file. I don't think I know exactly how to install these files correctly. If I could get a step by step tutorial, that would be nice. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: tylerg4hq

Hi Tyler and welcome to the community!

Instruction wise it's pretty simple, download both files and run / install file 1, that's it! File 1 (.exe - executableshould only be ran after file 2 (,rar - self extractinghas also been downloadedNo need to unzip anything as file 1 will automatically extract the contents of both files.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Message 3 of 3
tylerg4hq
in reply to: philip.s

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report