Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Serial Number and Product Key for 30-day Free Trial

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
bartsmith.ga
13736 Views, 12 Replies

Need Serial Number and Product Key for 30-day Free Trial

I downloaded a 30-day free trial of ACA 2012 today, but did not recieve the serail number or prodcut key in the welcome email.  Where can I get it?  I don't want to lose any of my days and the program will not initialize without them.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Hi bartsmith.ga,

Please note that when downloading a Trial Version, you do not need a Serial Number nor Product Key.

After downloading the files, and you are now about to click on the Install button, you will be given 2 radio button options for Product Information which are,

- I want to try this Product for 30 days

- I have my Product Information (asking for the Serial Number and Product Key)

Please choose the "I want to try this Product for 30 days", it should automatically start the installation without asking for a Serial Number nor Product Key. I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

To add, note that the 30 days will start upon installation of the Product.

If this resolved your issue, please click on the Accept button, so it may serve as a reference for other users Active in this forum.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 13
bartsmith.ga
in reply to: bartsmith.ga

Thank you Joane, I did as you outlined below. The problem is when I launch the program, it asks for the serial number and product key.  If i cose the dialogue box or cancel the request, the program closes.

Message 4 of 13

Hi,

Can you please PM me a screenshot of the error so I can look into it further and verify on which part this error occurred.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 13
jhong88
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello, I have the same problem, so when I finished downloading the free trial, it didn't show up any question, it just all of sudden wants my serial number. Do you have any help? Thanks 🙂

Message 6 of 13
arnob6627

I downloaded a 30-day free trial of ACA 2012 today, but did not recieve the serail number or prodcut key in the welcome email.  Where can I get it?  I don't want to lose any of my days and the program will not initialize without them.

Message 7 of 13
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: arnob6627

@arnob6627

First welcome to the community..

2nd thing..  This request is the same (word for word) as the original post that happened almost 6 years ago..  Seems odd..

Anyhow 2012 has been retired for about 3 to 4 years now..  Why would want a trial of 2012?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 13

I've just downloaded the trial version and also was prompted for the license key. Also, during the install I was not given the option to select the trial version?

Thanks
Mark
Message 9 of 13
patZP9SV

this is enough to make me stop in my tracks and buy a different software. same thing happened to me.

Message 10 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: patZP9SV

apparently they still haven't fixed these issues, as mine is doing the same thing.  wanted to try something different, but if you have an account, it will not work as a trial.

Message 11 of 13
patZP9SV
in reply to: Anonymous

Then why do the invite you to try out new features. So stupid
Message 12 of 13
wkndulu

I downloaded free trial civil 3d autodesk. How do i get activation key

Message 13 of 13
alexQXE3L

I'm using AutoCAD 2023 and product key on trail bases.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report