Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks Manage and Freedom

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mdhutchinson
589 Views, 7 Replies

Navisworks Manage and Freedom

For 2014, can't you not any longer combine Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Freedom into a single deployment?  It doesn/t show up when the deployment is being setup. ????

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: mdhutchinson

it shows up here

see attached

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

Agreed.  I was going to mention the same as Darren.  What are you seeing?  Did you not get the full package?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 8
mdhutchinson

I was hoping to install Freedom from Building Designer Suite Ultimate media and combine it with Navisworks Manage and Inventor. It doesn't show up on the Ultimate media.

Message 5 of 8
DarrenP

@mdhutchinson wrote:

I was hoping to install Freedom from Building Designer Suite Ultimate media and combine it with Navisworks Manage and Inverntor. It doesn't show up on the Ultimate media.

it doesn't show up on mine either

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
mdhutchinson

Do you suppose I could just find / download the exe or msi file and do 'Include additional software' option?

Message 7 of 8
DarrenP

no clue

never used that option

thats a new feature in 2014 deployments

i guess its possible

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
asburyj

I'm afraid you will need to create an additional deployment for navisworks freedom  as it is not included with the building design suite installer. 

You can download the Freedom installer from the below site

http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-navisworks-family/autodesk-navisworks-freedom

The include additional software option in the deployment will not help in this case because the navisworks freedom installer is not a self contained install executable or msi file. 

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report