Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Activation Codes for the same PC

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
PSCW
171 Views, 1 Reply

Multiple Activation Codes for the same PC

Greetings.

I have recently started installing and activating my EDU Master Suite 2014 (50 seats)on our computer labs. And although the SN and PK are entered only once for each computer, I started receiving more than 1 activation key for each computer.

I enter the SN and PK once to start the installation. Then, When I open AutoCAD I receive a message that the license is being automatically verified. Once the the varification is done thats it! So we are not really sure what is causing this duplication.

I have faced this problem before (when I was installing the 2013 version) and was informed that this did effect the total number seats: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Multiple-Activations-for-Same-PC/m-p/3839433#M6...

I would like to make sure that this does not happen this time and would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
t_gaisf
in reply to: PSCW

Hi,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, and confirm the registered company name. I will verify in our system and get back to you asap.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report