Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox2014 not activating

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jmackey6
260 Views, 3 Replies

Mudbox2014 not activating

I was sent my Activation info and tried to activate it, but it always says "a license error has occured. Contact your technical support representative for assistance" Error code 110.

My time is running out for the "trial" version and I really need to use this for a project. Can someone help me? Running on Mavericks OSX....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nrzeszewski21
in reply to: jmackey6

I reccomend restarting the computer then if that does not work. Uninstall the program then reistall it. and try to put the code. watch out codes are time sensative and are sensative to wether yu type capitals or lower cases zero's or O's. You have to watch them.

Attention to Detail
Message 3 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: jmackey6

Hi jmackey6 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Autodesk Mudbox 2014 isn't completely compatible with Mavericks so you need Service Pack 2. See this post for further information and the download. If the issue persists please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 4
nrzeszewski21
in reply to: jessica.t

well that is simpler than my way but how is he supposed to update the program if he cant start Mudbox?

Attention to Detail

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report