Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Assemblies on Tool Palette after network deployment of Civil 3D 2013

42 REPLIES 42
Message 1 of 43
nickkennelly1022
3820 Views, 42 Replies

Missing Assemblies on Tool Palette after network deployment of Civil 3D 2013

We recently created deployments of 2013 Civil 3D (32 and 64 bit) and pushed out (with SCCM) the install to several machines. It was a success however the users are missing assemblies in their tool palettes. I have searched but only found the issue in 2010 and 2011. How can I resolve this in 2013?

Thanks

Nick

42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43
NJDodd
in reply to: ceethreedee.com

That is true but we are commited to SCCM 2012 for the near future. I believe this is an issue with the civil install even without SCCM in the equation.

On a repair of Civil 2012 and 2013 it uninstalls the content pack. I am fixing for both manual install and SCCM install.

They made it even harder by moving the content pack to its own MSI.

But yeah I hate 2012 and I think we might even be looking at other deployment solutions but that is a decision way higher than me.

Message 42 of 43

This has been a known issue dating back to ver 2009 or earlier. See link below for help

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Civil-3D-2010-tool-palletts-blank-for-subassemblies/m...

This thread has several issues resolved related to your problem.

Hope it helps.

Message 43 of 43

Hi John, it's a known issue indeed but all the fixes offered in various topic just dont'work. I hope it's fixed in the 2014 release but don't have high hopes on that.

NJDodd, I assume you still haven't fixed it either have you?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report