Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map upgrade to Infrastructure Design Standard - previous versions?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Jroper
378 Views, 2 Replies

Map upgrade to Infrastructure Design Standard - previous versions?

I had a quick question about previous versions and the new offer to upgrade Map to Infrastructure Design Suite Standard.

Will we still have access to previous versions of Map if we are on subscription with this product?  I assume so but just wanted to ask.  We have a client that requires Map 2008.  So we need to set asside a certain amount of licenses for that version. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Jroper

Normally, yes.  However, Subscription allows for up to 3 releases back.  Thus if you upgraded to 2014 under Subscription, you could run 2013, 2012, and 2011.  Anything prior is considered retired.  To get an exception for 2008, you would likely have to lose one of your available 2014 licenses to be applied to previous release.  Typically, these are good for 13 months, if approved.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Jroper
in reply to: TravisNave

Sounds like we are good then.  We have some normal subscription 2013-2010 (soon to be 2014-2011) licenses and some that are set aside for Map 2008.  Sounds like we can re-request previous versions licenses once they are expired.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report