Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
213 Views, 2 Replies

Lost Installation DVD

Hi, I have an issue. We´ve lost the installation DVD of Autocad LT 2008. I have the Product Key number but nothing else. Is there any way I could install this product again without buying a new one? Because we´ve lost it after uninstalling it from a machine.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi 230591,

We still support media replacements back to most 2008 releases. Please note that there is a $25 fee associated + shipping costs. If you're interested, please "Private Message" (click on my philip.s profile name, and then select the "Send this user a private message" link) your full name, email, phone #, shipping address, and serial number to me, at which point I will call you to gather your payment information.

Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for the quick response 230591. As we are only able to process previous version media replacements directly for US and Canada, you will need to contact an Autodesk Authorized Reseller in Uruguay and have them place the order. I've provided the link below for your reference.

Locate an Autodesk Authorized Reseller - Uruguay

http://latinoamerica.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/partner/search?id=8159247&siteID=7411870

Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report