Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
ryan.hardester
2704 Views, 4 Replies

License Report

I was told this afternoon, i should request a license report. I never received the email the person i was speaking with said she would send. I was wondering how i go about getting this report as our license server crashed and i am needing to rebuild it and don't have all our keys, and don't even know what all my org is licensed for.

--Ryan

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: ryan.hardester

Can you login to the Subscription Center?  Have you tried calling your Reseller for assistance?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: ryan.hardester

Hi Ryan.Hardester,

You can actually request a full license report by navigating to autodesk.com -> clicking on the Support tab -> Installation and Licensing -> Licensing ->  Request Licenseing Assistance (located on the right side of the page in the "More Help" gray boxes, and then "Report of all of my Licenses" under the "How can we help you" dropdown.

Please accept as a solution if this resolves your issue  and or reply to this thread if you have any additional questions.

Message 4 of 5
satish.kumar
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip

Do you have the updated link as the below link doesn't exist anymore.

Regards

Satish

Message 5 of 5
t_parrc
in reply to: satish.kumar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report