Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Issue not exporting 2011 License....serial number is invalid

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JoelOrtman3457
452 Views, 3 Replies

License Issue not exporting 2011 License....serial number is invalid

Can some one help me transfer one of my Stand-Alone licenses from one machine to another...getting error with the serial number.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: JoelOrtman3457

Is your product still under Subscription?  Could be the reason for the serial number error.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: TravisNave

Good call Travis. It looks like the license was upgraded to 2012 via an expired Subscription.

Joel, as this version has yet to be activated you're still entitled to use the 2011 license, however you won't be able to utilize the LTU (only works on registered licenses or upgraded licenses still on Subscription). If you wish to continue using 2011, please uninstall on the old machine, reinstall on the new, and contact our Registration and Activation group should you run into any re-activation limit errors.

With that being said you're more than welcome to upgrade and use the 2012 license, in doing so however, you will forfeit all future rights to the previous. I'll send you the relevant license information and direct download links in a Private Message in case you wish to pursue that route.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the help, i will most likely go the unistall/ install route

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report